toyin adepoju: God bless you
Oshodi Oshodi: mean while, you no get money fo borrow from
Oshodi Oshodi: wetin be your use Mr. Man???
toyin adepoju: my apl;ologies
toyin adepoju: we hope to be more useful
Oshodi Oshodi: help me sell your bike and borrow me the money
toyin adepoju: you dey settle person yourself?
Oshodi Oshodi: help me sell your bike now
Oshodi Oshodi: I go buy you new in in one year
toyin adepoju: dont worry
toyin adepoju: i will send a delegation to my Infernal Compatriots on your behlf
Oshodi Oshodi: hahahahahashashha
toyin adepoju: dey will come at midnight tomorrow
Oshodi Oshodi: nice one!
toyin adepoju: only you will see them
Oshodi Oshodi: shai you know say I dey play o
toyin adepoju: dont be afarid
toyin adepoju: dont be a coward
toyin adepoju: be bold
Oshodi Oshodi: make you no sell your bike o
toyin adepoju: relax
toyin adepoju: dis ideas is better than bike selling
Oshodi Oshodi: but I will not take offence if you sell your body
toyin adepoju: bike might not get more than 10 pounds
Oshodi Oshodi: good enough
toyin adepoju: even my body is not as attracactive as my mind
toyin adepoju: which cant be sold
Oshodi Oshodi: I go use am pay for my newspaper subscription
toyin adepoju: but simply sign the agreement dat will be presented to you tonight
toyin adepoju: and you will be forver grateful to me
toyin adepoju: i wont collect any reaward till 20 yrs from now
toyin adepoju: and it will be sometrhing that you will not miss
Oshodi Oshodi: tonight?
Oshodi Oshodi: what agreement?
Oshodi Oshodi: with the spirit world?
toyin adepoju: you will see it
Oshodi Oshodi: you wan kill me?
Oshodi Oshodi: I get pikin now
toyin adepoju: dont be melodramatic
toyin adepoju: what is spirit
Oshodi Oshodi: I get wife
toyin adepoju: They are everywhere
Oshodi Oshodi: I dey study in a hig level
Oshodi Oshodi: I can jeapordize that
Oshodi Oshodi: I cant I meant
toyin adepoju: relax fear not
Oshodi Oshodi: I dey fear o!!!!!
toyin adepoju: dont
Oshodi Oshodi: I get live, and Jesus
toyin adepoju: i will be there too
toyin adepoju: if you want
toyin adepoju: to relax you
Oshodi Oshodi: Jesus go dey there too?
toyin adepoju: no
toyin adepoju: he is not allowed
Oshodi Oshodi: I cant be there becuase I go by WWJD
Oshodi Oshodi: WWJD: What Would Jesus Do
toyin adepoju: after He conspired against us in the Celestial Place we have banned him
toyin adepoju: come to the winning side
Oshodi Oshodi: hmmm
Oshodi Oshodi: I cant
toyin adepoju: why would you side with a chap who was crucified like a criminal,along with condemned people
toyin adepoju: he could not even protect himself
Oshodi Oshodi: but make I chop first, may be I wll think better
toyin adepoju: instead claiming that he was doing it voltuntarily
Oshodi Oshodi: Jesus is watchin you
toyin adepoju: who is he
toyin adepoju: the galilean chap?
Oshodi Oshodi: I believe he knows you are joking
toyin adepoju: grow up
Oshodi Oshodi: God wants you to follow Jesus
toyin adepoju: the nazarene carpenter who had ideas above his station?
Oshodi Oshodi: Jesus died for you Mr, Oluwatoyin VINCENT Adepoju
toyin adepoju: instead of him to follow his fathers carpentry trade like a good and dutiful son
Oshodi Oshodi: haba!!
Oshodi Oshodi: make I pray for you...
toyin adepoju: he choose to speculate wildly and got himsekf killed
Oshodi Oshodi: give me 2 minutes...
Oshodi Oshodi: ...for prayer
toyin adepoju: isa that the kind of example you want to follow?
Oshodi Oshodi: (silence now fron this end)
toyin adepoju: with all your education/
toyin adepoju: you may be silence
toyin adepoju: while you digest home truths
toyin adepoju: anyway,i pray to Jesus too
toyin adepoju: just in case there is a point in thew whole matter
toyin adepoju: you never know#
toyin adepoju: one has toi hedge one's bets
toyin adepoju: that chap called God must not be allowed to outwit one
toyin adepoju: one neds to subscribe to the various claims about what will please him so that one does not go wrong
toyin adepoju: if one dpoes not catch,at least another one will
toyin adepoju: if paganism does not catrhch,chrisrinaity should
toyin adepoju: if that does not,buddhism or hinduiosm should
toyin adepoju: i do a little of alll
toyin adepoju: know your road no be curse
Oshodi Oshodi: amen
Oshodi Oshodi: Jesus has forgiven you
Oshodi Oshodi: you are forgiven
Oshodi Oshodi: you are cleansed now
toyin adepoju: i will not debate that
Oshodi Oshodi: no need
toyin adepoju: lest i futher distrurb your tender sensitivities
Oshodi Oshodi: you have been forgiven
Oshodi Oshodi: it is all in the past...sin no more !!!
toyin adepoju: and your wife warns you to avoid me
toyin adepoju: if she has not done so yet
Oshodi Oshodi: hahahahha
Oshodi Oshodi: not yet

02/02/07

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IF DIASPORA NIGERIANS RETURN HOME TO WORK,WILL THAT TRANSFORM THE COUNTRY POSITIVELY?